Sunday, August 19, 2007

Day #231 - Early start...

For the last few days, I've been receiving cards in my mailbox from friends and loved ones. Yesterday I also received the softest, most adorable stuffed kitty from the SC grands, and a beautiful glass bead necklace from daughter Ginny in TX. I came downstairs this morning and was greeted by a message-filled balloon floating over my computer and a dozen beautiful red roses on my new mantle from Lew. Earlier this afternoon I was greeted by a rousing song from my brother, sis-n-law, nephew and his new wife in NC when Lew handed me the phone. My birthday is tomorrow and it's a celebration! :)

5 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Marianne! May you have a splendid day.

Anonymous said...

Happy U day!

Trish said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a "Rainbow" day. You really have to stop trying to catch up to me!!!(:D

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh, Happy Happy Birthday! Love the collage, that balloon is funny and those roses (and that new mantle) are gorgeous!