Friday, August 17, 2007

Day #229 - Holding up his end...

I usually keep my pile of waiting-to-be-read books on my dresser, held up on one end by the side of the mirror and on the other by whatever has been handy and heavy enough to keep them from falling over. Lately it's been a pouch of cosemetic goodies Susan gave me for Mother's Day. After much looking, I finally found me a pair of bookends that I liked at Target. They came today and I put them right into service. They're going to work great... and they look better too!

3 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Ooooo, that is a very interesting and unique bookend! I like that!

Trish said...

Wow, really cool and unusual bookends! Figures you found it at Target...the home of cool stuff.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

WOW! I love it, and you know, I've been telling my husband lately that we need more bookends for our bookcases. I have a couple of things that are anchoring books and they tend to fall over. I really need some cool ones and these are great. I'm going to have to look for them at Target (or did you order them online?). I love these!