Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 182 - Free as a bird

There really is a bird in this photo!

Nothing says freedom like a grandly soaring hawk. I was only able to get one shot of this one looking for something to eat in the wheat field before it disappeared. It's not the best shot, and I actually thought I'd missed it, but when I looked at it on the computer, there it was. It's a little hard to see against the green in the first photo, but I cropped it a good bit to give a better view in the second.

4 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Birds in flight are difficult to capture - great job! I could actually see it in the first photo.

Anonymous said...

Nice shot, Lew. I didn't see the bird in the first photo but I don't have your trained eye. Keep up the good work!!! :p

Lew said...

Thanks Elaine, but twas not I! Your little sister took that one all by herself.

Gawdess said...

very very cool!