Monday, March 17, 2008

Day 77 - Green, green grass of home...

First things first - wishing you all a most Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

May your day be touched
by a bit of Irish luck,
brightened by a song in your heart,

and warmed by the smiles

of the people you love.





Alrighty then, on to today's photo. The greening of the fields behind our home has been calling to me so I was tickeld to see green would be this week's theme. (Somehow I just knew it would be, Karin - probably because I'm Irish myself!) ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous field - makes me want to run and run and then fall down and stare at the clouds in the sky. :)

Fresh Girl said...

It looks so lush!!

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Gawdess said...

beautiful green on a St.Patrick's day and a little surreal for me, because all we can see is white.

Desert Songbird said...

That green looks so lush and vibrant.

Trish said...

If I ran across such a lovely field, I believe a bit of laying about and watching the clouds go by would be in order. Very nice!

lynette said...

How beautiful!! What a wonderful sight to take in everyday.