Monday, March 10, 2008

Day 70 - Bright Bike

When I saw that transportation was the theme for the week, I knew exactly what I was going to use for one day's photo... the cutest little pink motor scooter that I've seen parked in town. So, into the car we got for a quick jaunt into Frederick. Well... you know what's coming, right?... of course, the pink motor scooter was nowhere to be seen. Arrggh!

Okay, fine, sez I. On to Plan B - I know where a purple bus is parked. So off we go to photograph a purple bus. That done, we're roaming around looking for something a little different for Lew to photograph, when Hello! I spotted this little baby! So much for the bus - I'd rather ride a yellow Harley any ol' day! The bus or scooter will have to wait. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is definitely a bright yellow! I like all the different angles you got. :)

Gawdess said...

canary hued harley all the way!!!!

Desert Songbird said...

Great yellow, but not one I'd think to see on a hog!

lynette said...

Love the bike! MY DH rides a bright orange one and I love it.