Saturday, March 15, 2008

Day 75 - Purple Pretties

On this beautiful sunshiny day we're having, I couldn't resist the pretty upturned faces of these crocus as they posed in the sunlight for me.

I also couldn't resist another collection of yellow for this week's theme. I can't get over how much yellow I'm aware of now since taking the photos of the yellow motorcycle - there are yellow vehicles everywhere, just everywhere! I took these earlier in the week from the car window as we rambled around town taking care of business.

4 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Love, love, LOVE the crocuses, Marianne!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how once you see something it attunes you to that thing so you start seeing it everywhere. Great vehicle shots. The flowers are lovely as well. Sorry to hear you've had so much spam. Quite a lot of the blogs I visit have word verification so it won't stop me!

Gawdess said...

yellow and purple are very spring like indeed - Ilike the bike and the flowers are beautiful.

lynette said...

The crocuses are beautiful!! Such vibrant color!!!