Thursday, February 8, 2007

Day #39 - What is it??

2-09-07 - UPDATE:
Desert Song got it!... well, pretty close anyway. It's just a plain ol' duster - a modern-day version of the feather duster, I guess. I keep it by my monitor, which collects all kinds of dust - darn thing picks up everything but men and money!

Anyway, you don't win a prize or anything, just a great big ATTA GIRL!! and a Thanks for Playing! :) LOL!

So, going about my mundane day, and unable to come up with anything other than mundane, I decided to totally steal Southern Girl's idea (thanks!) and tried to come up with something to make y'all ponder instead. Had fun playing on the macro setting too. I'll post what it is tomorrow (or tell you if someone guesses.) :)

5 comments:

Southern Girl said...

Ooo, I love that! Hmmm...I think it's a fuzzy house slipper!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

A really hot pink cat toy?! I have no earthly idea!

But I loved that you used "mundane" twice in your post, it's one of my favorite words and part of the name of my regular blog, LOL! :)

Desert Songbird said...

I think it's a "Webster" - one of those things that you use to get the dust and cobwebs off of your walls and ceilings.

Debi said...

I was thinking along the same lines as Stacy...a stuffed animal?

Trish said...

Very cool!

Your camera does a nice job with macro!