Thursday, July 5, 2007

Day #l86 - Choice condiment...

Got my latest supply of Cain's mayo today. I love this stuff but can't find it anywhere except the New England area. Since I don't get up there often enough, I usually talk nice to my sister in CT and she'll send me a jar or two when I run low. I recently found a source online though, and rather than bother her all the time, I've been ordering it there. A small little luxury I allow myself... but I share. :)

(pictures don't turn out so good inside the fridge with the flash so I went for one without - not so good either but you get the idea.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tis not a bother but if you have another source, that's great. Couldn't help but notice it's a FULL QUART - 32 oz. unlike some of the others, reducing it to 30 oz. and thinking our Mama raised a bunch of village idjits!!!!

~**Dawn**~ said...

You know... now that you mention it... you're right! I haven't seen Cains Mayo since I moved from Connecticut!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

I've never seen it before! I'm a good ole Southern girl, so I LOVE my mayonnaise. I eat it on and with everything. Is there a way to describe how or why you like this kind versus other kinds and brands of mayo?!

Great shot, I love the lighting :)

Trish said...

I've never heard of it either, but it looks good!

Desert Songbird said...

I think you did well for not using a flash. It's difficult to keep it in focus without flash; I'm not always successful.