Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Day #184 - Starbucks Surprise

I have the sweetest cleaning ladies. A couple of weeks ago they showed up slurping on some of these. Carol insisted I try it and gave me some of hers. Prior to this, I had never been in a Starbucks (I know, I need to get out more!) let alone tried any. Even though coffee is my drink of choice, I really don't care for it iced or cold but this was reeeeally good! When they showed up today, she surprised me with my very own Dulce de Leche Frappuccino. Oh yum, these things are wonderful - I think I'm a convert!

3 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Their Dulce de Leche coffee drink is heavenly - I can't even imagine how yummy this Frappuccino is!

Trish said...

Oooh, these are my absolute favorite!

I was like you the first time I tried them, not sure about the cold, but after the first one, I was SOLD!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

I generally love everything at Starbucks, but I admit I'm not brave about trying all of their new things. I haven't had their Dulce de Leche in any form, but I bet it was divine :)

Ok, now, go on - go get another one!