Saturday, March 3, 2007

This really, really needs to be said...

You guys are so sweet! Thanks so much for all the kind comments and support you always leave for me.

Being my own worst critic, I don't always think my photos are all that, but y'all always make me see things from a different point of view and feel better about what I'm doing in this project. I'm really a novice in the photography field, and still learning about using a camera beyond the "push here, dummy" mode. It's nice knowing I'm taking some decent pictures in the process.


So again, many, many thanks to you all. :)

3 comments:

Southern Girl said...

You take WAAAAAY better than "decent" pictures! And you're an awesome commenter, too. :) {{{Marianne}}}

Desert Songbird said...

You're welcome, ma'am!

And I agree with Southern Girl - your photos are much better than decent. We're all learning during this process; it's fun that we're on this journey together!

Trish said...

I know what you mean Marianne! You wonderful ladies have been such a blessing to me as well!

I always look forward to your pictures Marianne, as well as to your comments.

I think Desert Songbird summed it up very well...I think it's fun learning and being on this journey together!