Friday, January 18, 2008

Day 18 - FOO

A nonprofit social and charitable organization, The Fraternal Order Orioles was
founded in 1910 and covers 9 states on the east coast and parts of the mid-west.


This sign has always cracked me up. I dunno, there's just something that doesn't sound quite, uhmmm...professional... about a charitable group named after a bunch of birds, you know? I wonder if they refer to themselves as the FOOs... ;)

Anyway, my offering of twos - two birds, two 2s in the number, two lights - for today.

2 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

That is one quirky sign! I got a giggle out of it.

I added Lew's site to my blogroll. Yippee! Another 365er! My blog friend Sanni in Germany decided to 365 this year too.

http://sanni-project365.blogspot.com/

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Gee, they number their nest?! LOL!