Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Day #268 - We have a room!

They have arrived! The cabinets were delivered today and we are beyond pleased. There's supposed to be a pull-out lazy susan type thing for the TV that's missing, but that's minor. The shelf configuration in the TV unit is temporary though, until that piece arrives. We're also waiting on a companion vase that won't arrive until November.

So, with the exception of a few finishing touches, we have a room! I know I've only been giving you bits and pieces as we've gone along, but I'll be posting before and after photos of the whole project on my regular blog in the next couple.

3 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Very, very nice, Marianne!

Anonymous said...

It is a whole new room. It is very beautiful. I'm so happy for you and Lew. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

It looks SOOO AWESOME! :)