Sunday, September 2, 2007

Day #245 - Bats in her belfry and rocks in her head!!

I can hear it now. Especially from my siblings. Rocks... the girl went out and bought rocks!! Paid good money for a pile of rocks! lol! Well, okay - yeah, I did, I bought a bag of rocks. (Actually, I bought 4 bags of rocks!!) But hey, they're really cool rocks, you know? And they make great decorative pieces. And they won't break! And, most important of all... the cats can't chew them up!! So, yeah, I bought rocks... but from Ikea! That should count for something, right? ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that they are beautiful. If the Grand Canyon can be beautiful (Which it is)then a pile of shiny, smooth rocks a bit smaller can be just as purty.

Desert Songbird said...

I like them! Those ARE pretty and decorative. Can't go wrong with IKEA, I say.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Well, if they came from Ikea, then I say absolutely!!!

P.S. Can you believe I've never set food in one of their stores? One day, one day :)

Trish said...

I must say, those ARE some pretty cool rocks.