Saturday, September 1, 2007

Day #244 - When the going gets tough, the tough go... shopping!

Guess where we went today?? :D I was really starting to stress about the cabinets we need for the other side of the family room because the space we need to fill is odd-sized. It was looking like they would have to be made too and I really didn't want to put that kind of money into the darn things. I think we may have have found some components that will work though so am feeling better about the whole thing. Not the exact right size, but hey, I can adapt!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that place! lol!

Trish said...

Waah! I wish I had an IKEA close to me!

(Nice picture!)

Desert Songbird said...

One of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE places!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wish I could have gone! Great photo, very vibrant colors!