Saturday, May 10, 2008

Day 123 - The man...

I'm baaaack! Sorry I've not posted all week, but I was having too much fun visiting, catching up with, and reminiscing with my sisters, brother, and sis-n-law. Though not my best efforts, I did manage to get a shot in every day in between singing, eating, playing, and enjoying their company.

Terrible composition I know, but this was my emergency shot - it almost didn't get taken at all. With all the excitement of family arriving, I totally forgot about picture-taking. It's a nice pic of my guy, though... except for the fan thing. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a good visit, but know that you were missed! :)

Desert Songbird said...

Good thing that fan isn't coming out of the top of his head!

Glad you had fun with the siblings.