Thursday, April 17, 2008

Day 108 - On my reading list

A house without books
is like a room without windows.
Horace Mann

Earlier this year, I joined What's In A Name, a reading challenge hosted by a sweet young lady, Annie. I figured I could handle this one since the requirements were really easy - read one book from six different categories and share a written review of each - with a whole year to complete the challenge. These are my choices, and so far so good - I've read three, and written reviews for two on my regular blog. (I'm soooo not good at this part - reminds me of book reports in school!)

Bonus pic:

When we were at the library yesterday, I finally pulled a turn-the-tables move, and got a picture of Lew behind the camera. :)

1 comment:

Gawdess said...

great angle and good shot of lew