Saturday, April 12, 2008

Day 103 - Peep Show

So I'm sitting at my computer last night (well, actually about 1:00 am this morning,) putzing around and playing a game. About the time Lew comes walking out of his office to go to bed, I looked up and noticed what I thought was a big ol' bug latched on to the outside of the patio door. On closer inspection, we discovered this cute little odd-colored frog critter peering back at us. Instinctively, I grabbed the camera to get a shot. Clearly, Project 365 has me well-trained!

6 comments:

bsouth said...

What a great shot and what an exhibitionist little frog!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I wonder...is this frog the courtin' kind?

Gawdess said...

great picture, very fun, glad you have been trained to grab your camera.

Desert Songbird said...

And he's got those little suction cup toes - nicely done!

~**Dawn**~ said...

Down here, the brighter a frog's color, the more poisonous he is!

Anna said...

That's just so cool! We love frogs in this household. My kids where thrilled to see this.

A.