Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Day #24 - Through the looking glass


I've always liked this unique stained glass window at my dentist's office. Hopefully today's repair takes and I won't have to see it again for another 6 months though.

One of the tips on Project 365 is that we should include a photo of ourselves at least once a month to see how we change over the year... does my reflection count? LOL!

Here's a traditional one - with the beastie behind me. (it's hard taking a picture of myself - my arms aren't long enough!)

4 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Nice glass work. I like it!

Good job taking a photo of yourself. I agree - it's tough to do without really long arms.

~**Dawn**~ said...

you should yave used your little tripod! =)

Southern Girl said...

Hey, you did a great job taking a picture of yourself! I always end up looking like I'm taking a photo of myself -- in other words awkward! ;)

Trish said...

Great pictures!