Friday, February 29, 2008

Day 60 - Sun time

Now I know y'all are probably wondering "what the heck is she doing with a sundial in the house!?" Well, I'll tell ya - it's colder than cold out there, even windier than that, and I wasn't about to get all bundled up, get the sundial set up just right, and then have the sun go back behind the clouds like it's been doing all day, while I sat there freezing my tush off waiting for it to come back out!

Soooo, still wanting to show another example of time and not having a better idea, I waited and took it inside instead, and stayed warm in the process. And
look, it even has leapy-type frogs on it for Leap Year Day! LOL :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sensible to bring it inside. It's a really crisp and clear photo. I can feel time fleeing as we speak!

Gawdess said...

I like the "leap tie in and the expression on the frog face.

Anonymous said...

I love those little frogs!

Desert Songbird said...

Works for me!

Anonymous said...

I wonder....are those frogs the courtin' kind? LOL

angelfeet said...

Aw, what cute froggies.