Monday, December 31, 2007

Day #365 - I DID IT!!!

I really can't believe I actually completed this project without missing a single day - I am so proud of me! What a year! I've "met" a group of lovely ladies through this project (and fully intend to maintain contact!) and I've learned a whole lot more about how a camera operates. There were times when I thought I had to be out of my mind to have committed to this for such a long time, but for the most part, I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I know I will miss it... eventually... but right now I'm looking forward to a bit of a break from the obligation of coming up with a photo idea every day. I've actually considered taking Karin (Frozen in Time) up on her Project Posse challenge, but decided I really need the break. Maybe I'll pick up on it later...

Anyway, without further ado, here's my final Project 365 photo of 2007!!

We celebrate small...
Happy New Year All!!

9 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Congratulations! And Happy New Year to you and Lew.

I've decided to keep going with Project 365 for another year. I need the discipline of posting and writing every day, and I like that I have documentation of my life the past year.

Keep me in your links! LMK if you decide to start up again.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It really is an amazing accomplishment to complete Project 365 :)

Feel free to use the weekly topics even if you don't post every day!

Anonymous said...

I'm really going to miss you and the pictures of your life that included a beautiful part of my life. Thank you for all that you have shown me this year. A glimpse into your life now and small pictures into my little girls life. Love you! Cindy

Fresh Girl said...

Congratulations, Marianne! You've done a great job on this project. I hope even if you're not doing it 365 days next year, you'll still post photos often for us to enjoy -- you're a very good photographer!

Trish said...

Congratulations! I have enjoyed your pictures very much!

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Watching you do this project has been fun. Your inquisitiveness and different perspective on subjects have created some interesting and excellent photos. We'll find more time to get out of our house and yard to take some pictures in 2008!

lynette said...

Congratulations! Thanks for sending me the link in the pod :) Consider me inpspired!! CyclingPea

~**Dawn**~ said...

Yay for completing a whole year! That's quite an accomplishment!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Yeah, congratulations Marianne! I'm proud of you, and me too :) You summed it up perfectly - even though I really enjoyed it, some days were hard and I'm sort of looking forward to the break. I'm still going to take photos, and I'm still going to post them at my "regular" blog. But I don't want the constraints of having to post one per day for 365 consecutive days again for a bit :) I totally admire the ladies who are continuing though, and will enjoy checking theirs out :)

I'm so glad we "met" during this project. I've got your regular spot in my Google Reader, so you can't run and hide from me :)

Happy New Year!!!