Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Day #346 - Box in a box, in a box, in a box...

Used to be you got real boxes like these when you bought a Christmas gift; not those flimsy, foldy things you get now... if you even get one before they conveniently "run out." We got these pretty ones at WalMart a couple of seasons ago for a pretty good price. (My mother would faint at the idea of buying a box!) Anyway, I hoard them like crazy and try to see that they hold presents that stay in-house so we can use them again (a couple have managed to escape to other regions of the country!) What a Scrooge! ;)

2 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

If you are, then I am, too! I hoard boxes and use them on the family. Whenever I give a box to someone outside my immediate family, it's to someone close to us who always asks me, "Did you want the box back?"

Ha! They know me so well.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wow, nice sturdy boxes from Walmart? I didn't know such a thing existed :) I do the same with nicer boxes too, and even pretty ribbon and stuff :)