Sunday, November 4, 2007

Day #308 - Biscuit King...

I'll be the first to admit it - my husband makes waaay better biscuits than me and I take full advantage of the fact. Early on in our togetherness, he introduced me to toasted biscuits for Sunday breakfast and I've been hooked ever since. So, periodically, he bakes up a batch of biscuits which we then freeze. Then we can enjoy a toasted biscuit or two whenever we want instead of having to rely on leftovers. One of life's little pleasures. :)

2 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Oooooo, yum! Could you pass couple of those over here, please?

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh my, those look incredible! My husband is a HUGE biscuit lover, much more so than me. He'd probably want to come live with you if he thought he'd get biscuits on a regular basis, hehehe :)