Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Day 296 - SSDD

Now, now... be nice. I'm talking about Same SPOT, Different Day. ;)

I took several photos of squirrels and bluejays today, but they all turned out crappy so I deleted them
but I did fulfill my project duties of taking a photo a day. Instead, I'm posting a couple I took recently when we were at Cunningham Falls State Park.

These were taken at the same spot but a week apart at different times of the day and under different weather conditions. Note the change in foliage color.

Hunting Creek Lake, Cunningham Falls State Park
October 11, 2008 on a crisp, clear and still day

Hunting Creek Lake, Cunningham Falls State Park
October 17, 2008 on a crisp, partly cloudy and windy day

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hello! I've stumbled across your blog and couldn't help but admire your photographs. I decided to comment on this one in particular because I really enjoyed seeing the change in the fall scenery. The leaves here are falling and we even got snow last night. It is absolutely beautiful to see.

Oh, and I really like the first of the two photos because of the way background reflects so clearly off the water.