Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day 232 - He did it!

Remember those little noises I said Lew was making the other day?? Well, they grew into one big ruckus and surprise, surprise, a Wii remote was sitting on my desk yesterday morning - an early Happy Birthday to me!!

He's the only person I know who can mosey into the local WalMart and mosey on out with something that the whole rest of the country is still having a hard time getting their hands on!! And for about half the price, too. The man is ridiculously lucky!

Today he went out and picked up the pretty pink skins too. Fun stuff! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Your what???? 34 right? no that's right...35 this year.

Enjoy your new toy!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Happy Early Birthday! What an awesome gift! I looked for months and months and months here, at almost a half dozen stores. Then one Friday night at Walmart, really late, we lucked up and found ONE. We bought it on the spot and have been having a blast ever since. I finally found Wii Fit about a month ago and love it. We have been buying a lot of games and having a ton of fun. Great for when friends and family come over. My husband is sitting here *right now* playing his new Madden 09 on our Wii while I surf and catch up on blogs!

I know you'll love it - use it in good health!!!

Desert Songbird said...

Ha! I KNEW he'd do it!

Fresh Girl said...

Wow, Lew's got the shopping touch! ;) Now you need to get Mario Kart -- it's addictive fun!

Gawdess said...

Yay for you!