Thursday, July 31, 2008

Day 213 - What is it? - #3

Another mystery for you - whatcha think?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sorry I'm late posting - the boys are keeping me busy! Loved the guesses - gawdess, yours cracked me up - not quite that ambitious! lol - boubou, yes, that is a reflection of my hand.

When taking yesterday's picture, I ended up with some cool shots, soooo...


here's another hint...

and still one more.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Ta da! It's the van headlight... chrome-looking plastic, not alulminum.

In all fairness, I messed up and have been using macro instead of cropping, but the effect is almost the same. For #3, I did both.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think today's mystery is a wooden chess piece, but I'm probably totally wrong...lol!

And either macro or crop works. It's the mystery that matters. ;)

Anna said...

Wow - I never would've guessed on the headlight!

As for the other, my first thought is the turned wood of a banister rail support, though I'm thinking something smaller, like a piece on a chair.

The chess piece guess is a good one too, though.

Gawdess said...

the shot of the headlight was great and I could just SO see you in the whole silvery, headress thing.